Norton Identity Safe is a specialized program that protects your online identity by providing an additional layer of security while you initiate online transactions. It stores your log in information such as email ID or username or password, personal information such as address and phone numbers, financial information like credit/debit card details and bank account information, respectively.
It also prevents identity frauds and lets you manage different cards information confidentially. Downloaded via Norton.com/setup, Norton Identity Safe ensures the complete security of your data by storing it on a local vault. Other features of Norton Identity Safe are:
- Easy import and export of your Norton Identity Safe data
- Once the data is stored to the vault, you can access it from anywhere
- By saving your data to the vault, you can prevent its unauthorized access
- Ease of turning on and turning off
Once downloaded using Norton setup, you can configure the settings of this dedicated security program anytime by following these instructions:
- Double-click Norton Identity Safe to open its main interface
- Now open Settings from the bottom of the Norton window
- Enter your Norton Identity Safe password from the Vault Closed window
- If you don’t have a vault then you can use your Norton account’s log in ID and password to create a vault
- From here, you can change different settings by switching among the different tabs
- Click Save
After performing this process, if you are still unable to set a particular setting then contact Norton customer support team for the immediate help. A technician will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution. Not just about Norton Identity Safe, you can also get guidance on any other security software or Norton Utilities as well. The team of technician will definitely provide you the resolution and information on how to get this program from Norton.com/NU16. Hope the article was informative!