Norton Utilities can be broadly defined as a utility software suite, which is designed to provide complete assistance for analyzing, configuring, optimizing and maintaining a system. Its first version the Norton Utilities, Release 1 featuring the UNERASE utility for the DOS (Disk Operating System) was published by Peter Norton in 1982. Norton Utilities current edition Norton Utilities 16, designed for Vista/ Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 was released on October 26, 2012.
Want to Download Norton Utilities 16?
Steps to download Norton Utilities are given below:
- Login to Norton.com/setup
- Press the order number to see the order details present next to Norton Utilities in the “Order History” page
- Now copy the product key, appears under the “Order Details”
- Here, click download option present next to “Norton Utilities”
- This will take you to the “Download Manager” page, there hit the download link to start the process
- If you fail in downloading the Norton Utilities from Norton Management, then the below link will help you out
Norton Utilities – Norton.com/nu16
Double-click the setup file that you had downloaded from Norton Website to launch the installation. All these steps for easy setup are provided by the installation wizard. Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to install the product. Once the installation completes, restart your device. When a prompt for the activation of the Norton Utilities appears, click “Activate” after entering Norton product key.
Quick Guide to Install and Activate Norton Utilities Online (Norton.com/nu16)?
You can download a setup file for Norton Utilities from the link given below:
To launch the installation, all you need to do is double-click the setup file. The installation wizard will provide you the step by step guidance for hassle-free setup.
By utilizing a valid activation code, you must activate the product in a time period of 30 days or less from the installation time otherwise the product will become ineffective.
What Else You Need to Know About Installing Norton Utilities 16?
Download the setup file from: norton.com/nu16
- After you double-click the setup file to initiate the setup process aforementioned, go through the license agreement and click “I Agree” to proceed
- Further, click ‘Next’ in the Install options window.
- You may also change the location by clicking Browse.
- Once the installation is successful, start an initial scan by choosing one of the following option:
Select ‘Yes’ to start the scan and hit finish once it completes or
Choose ‘No’ to cancel the scan
To buy Norton Utilities activation code – norton.com/nu16
The previously downloaded trial version of Norton Utilities can be easily converted to its full version just by clicking the ‘Activate Now’ button that appears in the Dashboard window. After that to buy Norton Utilities activation code from the Symantec Website, you have to click the ‘purchase’ option present in the ‘Activate Now’ window.
To Activate the Norton Utilities – norton.com/nu16
Now after the purchase of your activation code, you can easily activate the product using the Activate Now button in the Dashboard window. For confirmation, enter the required details such as your name, email address and the activation code in the Activate Now window and hit enter.
Note: Before beginning – norton.com/nu16
There are two things to concern before you go for the installation and setup of Norton Utilities:
First, close all the on-going programs and processes on your PCs and second, make sure that you are connected to internet.
FOR ACCESSING THE NORTON UTILITIES
Either Go to All Programs,
Then, click Norton Utilities 16 > Norton Utilities 16.
Or Double-click the Norton Utilities icon present on the desktop
Here we have provided almost every possible and required detail for our readers. If you are still having or facing any issue regarding Norton nu16 setup, installation, activation, purchase or any other, Our technicians are always eager and happy to help you!