With Norton Online Backup, you can quickly recover your files and data without any hassle. There are chances when the hard drive of your computer crashes, the file system damages or other data loss mishaps occur, you can easily create a backup from Norton online storage to get all the lost data back.
Whether you are using the product for personal use or professional, you can always rely to manage and keep the data sate on Norton’s cloud storage. Even if you are using the space for keeping employees data or any other sensitive information, it remains safe. In case you run out of storage space, you can follow the process to purchase additional Norton online backup space.
Follow steps to Purchase additional online backup space
- Open a web browser and go to Norton.com/setup to log in your account
- Use the login credential associated with your Norton account
- On the top menu in the search bar, type ‘Norton Online Backup’ if you find the link, click and proceed or copy-paste http://setup-activate-now.com/in a new browser tab
- In the top-right section of the page, you will see an option of ‘Buy More Storage’, click and continue
- You will now be directed to a Norton Online Store page
- Choose the Backup space that you want to purchase
- Execute the on-screen directions to complete the billing of the space
After completing the steps successfully, you will receive a confirmation pop-up. Now you are entitled to use the extra space you purchased. Make sure you keep your Norton setup updated to have the access on the space you purchased.
You will not only have the access to the online Norton storage, but Norton will provide you security solutions as well to keep your data protected. Norton internet security products help you keep your data in your encrypted format so to keep out to the sight of cyber criminals and other risks.